We are excited to offer HRT...
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm EST
Online Appointments Available!
Can't make it to the clinic? We can see you online. Click below to get started
TestRx MD is dedicated to helping you find the best version of yourself. We are here to help discover that new you through our featured services.
If you have a busy schedule and can't make it in to the office, no problem. We can do your appointment online! Our team can do a tele-health consultation to talk about your goals and discuss your therapy options.
We offer a wide range of care with a primary focus in: TRT/HRT, Weight Management, Nootropics, Peptide Therapy, and ED Treatment
- 😷 - Doctor Consults/Physical Exams
- 🩸 - Quarterly Labs (more if needed)
- 💊 - Cost of Medication (and any supplies needed to administer)
- 📦 - Cost of expedited shipping to your door!
- In our experience less than 10-15% of clients would have levels low enough for insurance to cover their therapy. If they do decide to cover the cost of your therapy, and subsequent lab results come back normal/high, you would be at risk of losing coverage of your therapy altogether.
- By not taking insurance we are able to treat the client as we see fit. We don’t have insurance companies dictating how we are able to practice medicine. We truly believe this brings a much higher level of care to the client. I encourage you to see what you think.
We do accept HSA/Flex spending cards. This is a feature that a lot of clients like to take advantage of. Keeps more money in your bank account.
- If you need labs drawn:
- After the lab draw is conducted, we schedule a follow-up appointment for a week out. This gives the lab plenty of time to post your results. Normally the results come back after 3-4 days, but we build in a cushion for any delays. If your labs get posted earlier, you’ll have access through our patient portal. You will receive an email with a link to your results.
- After the follow-up appointment any medication deemed necessary will be sent in to our mail-order compounding pharmacy. We use expedited (FedEx 2nd Day) shipping (no sig req.. if you would like to require a signature.. just ask).
- From start to finish you are looking at around 10 days until meds arrive at your door in a FedEx box.
- If you already have current labs (within the last 3 months):
- You get to essentially skip ahead to part b in the previous section.
- From start to finish, after your consult, you would be looking at around 3 days (1 day to process and 2-day shipping).
HRT: INDIVIDUALIZED PLANS